[Molvis-list] pdb files of wild type/mutants

David Fahrney dfahrney at lamar.colostate.edu
Fri May 6 17:59:04 EDT 2005

Frieda,

The Weizmann Institute of Science maintains an
excellent database of point mutations called
MutaProt.

http://atlantis.weizmann.ac.il/~eyale/MUTATIONS/cgi-bin/mutations0.cgi).

This databank provides PDB files of proteins which
differ by one or two amino acids. You can search
by protein name, PDB ID, etc.

Dave Fahrney
Professor of Biochemistry
Colorado State University