[Pipet Devel] rfc for loci web pages

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Fri Aug 27 16:13:46 EDT 1999

Carlos Maltzahn wrote:

> Looks nice -- but if you have a slow connection, the huge logo and the
> changing background can be really annoying. I prefer simple and fast web
> pages (e.g. www.python.org).

Gary, I've been using 1/4-size images from Bowie Poag's collection.  I think
Bowie's images are about 40 k each.  I managed to get them down to < 10 k.  This
is where I keep them:

    http://bioinformatics.org/bgrounds/

I guess you're linking directly to the themes.org page; is that right?

Cheerios.
              |                   J.W. Bizzaro                   |
              |              jeff at bioinformatics.org             |
              |                   THE OPEN LAB                   |
              | Bioinformatics Research, Development & Resources |
              |            http://bioinformatics.org/            |