[Pipet Devel] CHANGES; 20000227 J.W. Bizzaro

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Sun Feb 27 19:35:08 EST 2000

.> * Added argument control of main executable so that Gnome front and
middle
> can
> be
>  started separately.  Run
>
>      ./loci middle
>      ./loci gnome
>
>  in that order.

Cool. If you just type ./loci, will this fire up both at once?

> Note that you have to kill loci middle manually.

We should probably add stuff in so that we kill the middle
automatically when the front quits (should be no big deal--the middle
server has a shutdownNow variable). Stuff is still kind of messed up
right now becaue when the front quits it destroys the middles
directories--I still need to fix that when I work on more separation.

Brad