[Pipet Devel] new snapshot

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Sun Nov 12 05:14:20 EST 2000

There is a new snapshot of the Piper module on the FTP server:

  ftp://bioinformatics.org/pub/piper/piper-20001112.tar.gz

This includes the source code for the BL recently added by Jarl.

Since we don't have anon CVS working yet, this is the only way to get the most
recent sources, unless you have a shell account.

As Jarl said, we IMPLORE you to try compiling, even examining, the source
code.  This is the best way to work out bugs and come up with new ideas
(remember "The Cathedral and the Bazaar").

J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
               -- Martin Luther King, Jr.