[Pipet Devel] Piper progress

Jarl van Katwijk jarl at xs4all.nl
Thu May 3 22:17:38 EDT 2001

Hi Jeff,

I send an email to Mark of the other Piper project, hope to get this
over with soon. I also released a new version of my personal tool Drip
(http://drip.sourceforge.net), which is nearing a status where I will
let it be for what it is. Drip is almost useable out-the-box for
everyone, and it has all the features I need. After that, in a few
weeks, I will finish the rewrite of the BL I started long ago ;)

I have been thinking about what my work will be after I've done this BL
work. I'll continue to work on it, but it wont be 100% Piper oriented:
I'll focus on the features I started GMS once. This will result into
about 50% work that will benefit the Piper goals, simply because mine
and Piper's have so much in common. Issues that will not be within the
Piper scope are not yet defined as such, and maybe will turn out to
enrich Piper after all ;)

hope to be more precise about my road plan soon,
jarl