[Proteopedia] Small Improvements to the Scene Authoring Tools

Eran Hodis eran.hodis at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Jul 29 19:24:14 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to a new Proteopedia user, Gilad Parann-Nissany, we were made aware of a bug in the Scene Authoring Tools related to coloring proteins by the ConSurf evolutionary conservation coloring scheme. Simply put, it wasn't always working :).

Fixing this bug led to a small change in the layout of the Scene Authoring Tools that we hope you'll find useful: You'll now see a static section underneath the SAT Jmol applet with a display of the currently loaded file as well as buttons for "select all", "select none" and "selection halos".

Previously the display of the currently loaded file was only available on the "load molecule" tab and the "select all", "select none" and "selection halos" were present on several tabs in purposeful redundancy, but redundancy nonetheless.

Hopefully this change makes the SAT layout just a bit more convenient for you, and if it doesn't, let's hear it.

-Eran