[Proteopedia] Redirect when Java is missing?

Thomas Stout thomasjstout at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:01:49 EST 2010

I don't like the current bahavior where the site is denied to a
non-Java-enabled browser.  There have been times when I have opted to have
Java disabled, but would still like to be able to see the text-based content
of Proteopedia.  I think the suggestion of a large(ish) notification banner
is a good one, but all of the Jmol applets should also be very obviously
disabled, so perhaps even that is not fully necessary??

-Tom