From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
Building the repo
There is how is see the worflow to build our repo.
- Generate the list of packages in the order we can build them
- Generate the first serie
- Generate the first version of the repo (includes seting up the repository and sign the packages)
- Install these rpms
- Build generation two
- ... keep going ...
- Generate the last version of the repo
Updating the repo
- We need to write a script that parse the repomd.xml and the PACKAGES files from the different repository
- This script generates the list of package that have to be updated
- We need a script that updates the SPEC files, rebuilds the package and put them into a dedicated directory
-> Update the version tag -> Update the release tag -> Update the changelog -> Build and check for failure -> If build ok -> move spec to folder - move RPMs to a toSign folder -> Send email "there are packages to sign"
- The packages are then signed and the repo is updated