(Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • TPE des 1่res S du LFB 2001-2002 - Message forums

Discussion forums: Open Discussion

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Nobody; posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003
    Hi, I'm doing my Masters' in IT with a specialization in bioinformatics and am keen on moving into research. I have undergone courses like Introduction to biology, Biodatabases, Biomolecular Structure and dynamics, besides the IT courses, that give an overview of the domain. I've been instrumental in developing a tool, the Integrated Platform for Sequence Visualization, Analysis and Comparison and have worked on molecular visualization tools like MDL chime, Rasmol, SPDB viewer etc., Undergone some training workshop for molecular modelling and docking and am currently assigned the evaluation of some docking softwares. I want to know the potential areas in the field of bioinformatics where I can take up research. Thank You. Regards, Jyothsna.

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    Potential areas in bioinformatics???
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003
    Hi, I'm doing my Masters' in IT with a specialization in bioinformatics and am keen on moving into research. I have undergone courses like Introduction to biology, Biodatabases, Biomolecular Structure and dynamics, besides the IT courses, that give an overview of the domain. I've been instrumental in developing a tool, the Integrated Platform for Sequence Visualization, Analysis and Comparison and have worked on molecular visualization tools like MDL chime, Rasmol, SPDB viewer etc., Undergone some training workshop for molecular modelling and docking and am currently assigned the evaluation of some docking softwares. I want to know the potential areas in the field of bioinformatics where I can take up research. Thank You. Regards, Jyothsna.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy