• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • Ghemical: Molecular modelling - Message forums

New release?
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Sunday, February 17, 2002
    Hi, I just wanted to know if you plan another release anytime soon. Debian will freeze soon and ghemical did not make it into testing yet and won't be included in the next release if I don't fix it. The current problem is oelib and its problems with gcc-3.0. Two of Debians supported architectures need 3.0 and therefore don't compile . First question: Is openbabel in ghemical already fixed WRT gcc-3.0 like openbabel proper? second question: Will you release soon? If not, don't worry, I'll package the current CVS version, if you don't mind. thanks, Michael
    New release?
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Monday, February 18, 2002
    I think we could make a new minor release almost anytime now; the biggest change seems to be the switch to OpenBabel, so I think Geoff knows best how that transition is going and when it's ready. I have added some conformational search tools and they are ready with an initial (text-based) user interface. If it seems that we can't make it soon enough, I think it's fine to package the CVS version. Regards, Tommi (sorry to post as anonymous, but my Mozilla refused to log in :)
    Add a message to this thread:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy