[Biococoa-dev] Alignment & HMM Support in Biococoa

Peter Schols peter.schols at bio.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Feb 22 13:54:38 EST 2005

Hi Alex and Phil,

First of all, I'd like to welcome Phil officially to the BC team! I've
just added him as a group member.

Secondly, I want to say that I would love to see a BioCocoa
implementation of alignment and HMM APIs! I was planning to use both
multiple alignment and HMM in an app I'm working on (for phylogenetic
footprinting) so I'd be very interested! Feel free to discuss any
implementation ideas you might have on the list.

Best wishes,

Peter