[Biococoa-dev] Alignment & HMM Support in Biococoa

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Tue Feb 22 13:58:33 EST 2005

Hooray, and as Phil will likely join the WWDC'05 as well, our BioCocoa
meeting has just grown dramatically ;-)
That reminds me that I have to come up with a draft email to Robert
Kehrer, I'll see if I can send you one soon Peter...
Cheers,
Alex

                       AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                       E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                    Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

MacOS X: The power of UNIX with the simplicity of the Mac