[Biococoa-dev] Update

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Sat Feb 26 10:10:54 EST 2005

Koen -

You're right on all counts except possibly this one:

> - should BCNucleotide have a copyWithZone method?

Since the BCSymbol copyWithZone method returns self in order to keep these
things singletons, the super's method should work nicely.

Incidentally, I never liked that implementation (even though I put it there)
because I don't entirely understand memory zones.  Is the self likely to be
a problem?  Nobody knew the last time I brought this up, but we've got some
fresh blood around...

I've got to go into work later today, and I'll implement your suggested
changes when I get there.

JT