[Owl-devel] Residue Interaction Graph generation

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:52:09 EDT 2010

[I'm resending this that I posted earlier to Dan, so that it gets archived.
It might be helpful to someone]

Hi Dan

You can check out the script make-owl.sh with:

svn export svn://bioinformatics.org/svnroot/owl/trunk/scripts/make-owl.sh

Then run it in a temp dir:

./make-owl.sh svn://bioinformatics.org/svnroot/owl/trunk .

that should give you one jar file trunk.jar

after that get all the jar dependencies:

svn export svn://bioinformatics.org/svnroot/owl/trunk/jars

And this script should run then the genGraph program:

--------
#!/bin/sh

jarfiles=`ls jars/*.jar`
CLASSPATH="."