[Owl-devel] Uniprot in a relational db

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:48:53 EDT 2010

Ok adding something to that I just found that they provide the data in RDF
format:

http://dev.isb-sib.ch/projects/uniprot-rdf/
ftp://ftp.uniprot.org/pub/databases/uniprot/current_release/rdf/

Now, I don't know much about RDF but that seems to be almost the solution.
There must be standard tools out there to go from RDF to relational, aren't
there?

Jose