(Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • Ghemical: Molecular modelling - Message forums

Discussion forums: Help

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Leon Freitag; posted on Thursday, December 29, 2005
    Hello forum, compiling under Suse 9.3 with gtk-1.2.10, pkgconfig-0.15.0 and gtkglarea-1.2.2 fails: here's the error: checking for GTK... configure: error: The pkg-config script could not be found or is too old. Make sure it is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full path to pkg-config. Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTK_CFLAGS and GTK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config. See the pkg-config man page for more details. although I have got pkgconfig as you see. I also tried setting GTK_CFLAGS and GTK_LIBS environment variables but of no effect. Could anyone help me with this?

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    Configure failed on Suse 9.3
    Submitted by Leon Freitag; posted on Thursday, December 29, 2005
    Hello forum, compiling under Suse 9.3 with gtk-1.2.10, pkgconfig-0.15.0 and gtkglarea-1.2.2 fails: here's the error: checking for GTK... configure: error: The pkg-config script could not be found or is too old. Make sure it is in your PATH or set the PKG_CONFIG environment variable to the full path to pkg-config. Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTK_CFLAGS and GTK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config. See the pkg-config man page for more details. although I have got pkgconfig as you see. I also tried setting GTK_CFLAGS and GTK_LIBS environment variables but of no effect. Could anyone help me with this?

[G6GFindr]
    Copyright © 2017 · Scilico, LLC