• Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Events: Clinical Genomics 2014
    Submitted by Izzy Scott Moncrieff; posted on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

January 28-30, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    http://clinicalgenomics-usa.com

Being a Brit, I was having a cup of tea earlier – milk, no sugar please – and thinking about Clinical Genomics 2014.

As I enjoyed my brew I realised it's been a while since I've shared something truly thought provoking. So today, I'd like to give out a past presentation to enjoy with YOUR cup of tea (or coffee). Oh I love a good freebie. Don't you love a good freebie?

I'm sure you know Chris Mason at Cornell University. He gave a fascinating presentation at the World Genome Data Analysis Summit last year. You're probably thinking 'how does this in any way relate to clinical genomics?' Quite right that you're asking. Chris covered 'Genome and Transcriptome Standards for Clinical Use'. A really relevant subject area given his lab's central focus on clinical, diagnostic and personalized medicine.

Rather than going on about the details, have a look at the presentation here: http://clinicalgenomics-usa.com/resources. It's really good. But prepare yourself – it was 101 slides in a 30min time slot.

As the New Year begins, spare a thought for Clinical Genomics 2014. If you like the presentation then you'll love Clinical Genomics 2014.

Whatever the case, I'd really value your feedback so please give me a shout at izzy.scott-moncrieff[at]hansonwade.com. And of course, if you want to pass this on to someone more relevant that would be great.

Much love and New Year cheer.

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Start a new thread:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy