• Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • Career Center - Message forums

Opportunity: Project Leader - Chennai Bioinformatics Center, Chennai, India
    Submitted by Mano Mohanram; posted on Monday, December 27, 2004 (8 comments)

ABOUT US

We (http://www.genemines.com) are a growing bioinformatics company with extensive research and product development operations in Chennai, India.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Ability to lead software developers in design, development and testing of web-based bioinformatics applications

2. Good knowledge of Bioinformatics public databases and technologies - from comparative Genomics to microarray analysis.

HOW TO APPLY

All resumes to mano[at]genome.com
    Please do not send any communication unless your profile matches these 2 requirements and you are willing to work in Chennai, India.

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

i meet your needs
    Submitted by Karthikeyan Sivaraman; posted on Monday, January 24, 2005
    hi, i am doing my phd in Anna University chennai and meet your requirements. since my phd is not yet over, i can only contribute as a part time personnel. (5 hr day instead of the usual 8 hr day). my area of research is promoter prediction in bacteria. i would like to discuss oppurtunities and long term possibilities with you.
    i meet your needs
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Monday, January 24, 2005
    Sir, I am a post graduate in Bioinformatics.I meet your needs.Currently Iam working in Edubiotech Pvt Ltd,Bangalore.Iwant to know the positions vacant in your concern.My field of specializations are bio-software development,Protein modeling etc. Please inform me to proceed and serve for your concern. Thanks in advance. -A.Mohana Priya
    Re: i meet your needs
    Submitted by bijuvc; posted on Friday, July 13, 2007
    sir, I doing Mphil bioinformatics in kerala university. Being the part of our course we must do a project in bioinformatics. I would like to do my project under your guidance in your esteemed institution during the month of September to December 2007. I kindly request you to permit me to undergo project training. I hope you will consider my request and acknowledge me at the earliest. yours faithfully biju vc Mphil scolar university of kerala
    Re: i meet your needs
    Submitted by bijuvc; posted on Friday, July 13, 2007
    sir, I doing Mphil bioinformatics in kerala university. Being the part of our course we must do a project in bioinformatics. I would like to do my project under your guidance in your esteemed institution during the month of September to December 2007. I kindly request you to permit me to undergo project training. I hope you will consider my request and acknowledge me at the earliest. yours faithfully biju vc Mphil scolar university of kerala
    i meet your needs
    Sir, I am a post graduate in Bioinformatics.I meet your needs.Currently Iam working in Edubiotech Pvt Ltd,Bangalore.Iwant to know the positions vacant in your concern.My field of specializations are bio-software development,Protein modeling etc. Please inform me to proceed and serve for your concern. Thanks in advance. -A.Mohana Priya
    i meet your needs
    sir, I am Mani megalai.i finished my M.sc Bioinformatics(madras university). i had three months of experience in biosoftware designing. currently working in Edubiotech Bangalore. i done my academic project in protein pretein interactio studies in HIV. My area of intrest is protein protein ineteracton,biosoftware designing. Thanking you P.Mani megalai
    projects for bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Friday, May 27, 2005
    iam doing my msc bioinformatics at SRMC.please suggest some topics related to drug design.....
    projects for bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005
    hi i am digvijay doing research on bioinformatics so plz send me the recent project on my id infotech_dig@yahoo.com.
    Start a new thread:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy