• Archives
  • Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Resources: FUNGIpath: a tool to assess fungal metabolic pathways predicted by orthology
    Submitted by Bernard Labedan; posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 (1 comment)

To improve our knowledge of the various primary and secondary metabolisms of Fungi, we have mapped curated groups of orthologous proteins on to steps in the metabolic pathways published in the public databases KEGG and MetaCyc. FUNGIpath is a web service allowing to recover specific metabolic data and to compare them along a wide taxonomical range of sequenced fungal species.

AVAILABILITY

This Open Source tool, including its source code, is freely available at the address http://www.fungipath.u-psud.fr.

REFERENCES

Grossetete S, Labedan B, Lespinet O. FUNGIpath: a tool to assess fungal metabolic pathways predicted by orthology. BMC Genomics 2010, 11:81

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

want sourcecode of fungipath
    Submitted by Mehwish toor; posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010
    hi i wnat to say that im doing BS bioinformatics and im in 7th semester. I have to do a project so i want to build virus path kindly provide me source code of fungipath for assistance
    Start a new thread:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy