• Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

India?s first indexed and peer-reviewed bioinformatics journal
    Submitted by dilip kumar; posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 (15 comments)

The Bioinformatics Institute of India, the largest acedemic body in India providing bioinformatics courses (More than 6000 students are doing their courses from 20 countries) announces India?s first indexed and peer-reviewed bioinformatics journal.

The Journal is a comprehensive compendium of bioinformatics in India and with an Indian perspective. It covers all aspects of bioinformatics and, among other things, will include information on the trends in bioinformatics, review articles, research papers, educational information, latest developments, news, career prospects, etc. It will really work as a bioinformatics information exchange for all those interested in this field.

Life members of the Institute are invited to contribute to this journal.

See http://bioinformaticsCENTRE.org (not to be confused with Bioinformatics.Org) for more information.

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Nobody; posted on Friday, August 29, 2003
    Could you please include the job oppurtunities and companies offering bioinformatics projects for postgraduate students in india in this journal. G.GOPI M.SC II YEAR BIOINFORMATICS INDO-AMERICAN COLLEGE CHEYYAR

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    Job oppurtunities/Projects
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Friday, June 27, 2003
    Could you please include the job oppurtunities and companies offering bioinformatics projects for postgraduate students in india in this journal. -----Naveen.P student II M.Sc Bioinformatics Karpagam Arts and Science College, Coimbatore, India
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003
    hai naveen, i am also an m.sc student studying at sriramakrishna college of arts and science sidhapudur coimbatore.my name is regi.i also have the same question with me.if you are kind please send the answer tome. my id.... oroze82@rediffmail.com i think you this favour if you got the result. meet you again ok. regi
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Friday, August 29, 2003
    Could you please include the job oppurtunities and companies offering bioinformatics projects for postgraduate students in india in this journal. G.GOPI M.SC II YEAR BIOINFORMATICS INDO-AMERICAN COLLEGE CHEYYAR
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2004
    Could you please include the job oppurtunities and companies offering bioinformatics projects for postgraduate students in india in this journal. SASIKUMAR.R student IIM.Sc.BIOINFORMATICS, INDO-AMERICAN COLLEGE, CHEYYAR-604 407 INDIA
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Monday, May 17, 2004
    Kindly inform me the job oppurtunities/Ph.D in the field of Bioinformatics.I am a post gradudate in BI. James.K.Abraham (e-mil:james_bioinfo@indiatimes.com)
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004
    Respected sir, I am doing my post graduation in bioinformatics at K.S.R College of arts arts&science in Tamilnadu.My college authorities gave the permission to do project in reputed organizations only.I am very much interested in doing my final semester project work under your guidence from December 2004 to march 2005 . iam familiar with many biological software and databanks,i know the computer langauges such as oracle,perl,c,c++,python,cobol,basic,d2k,java I firmly believe that doing project in your institution will be a lifeworth experience and that will surely amble my career life.So I request you to give me necessary permision.Is it paid project or a free project, I am expecting a favourable reply from you. thanking you, yours faithfully, Nirmal barathi.B
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Friday, December 24, 2004
    dear sir, i am parvez alam n done M.Sc.BIOINFORMATICS I ANT TO DO RESEARCH PROJECT ON SCHOLORSHIP IF AVAILABLE PLZ TELL ME MY EMAIL IS:-kunwar_parvez@yahoo.com
    Re: Job oppurtunities/Projects
    Submitted by Sai's BioSciences Research Insti; posted on Friday, March 05, 2010
    Enter Clinical Arena – which has opened the windows of employment for a large number in fast pace. The clinical trials market worldwide is worth over USD 75 billion and the industry has employed an estimated 3,00,000 people in the U.S. and over 1, 00,000 in the U.K., and they form one third of the total Research & Development staff. There are more than 3,00,000 positions available globally and salaries vary in the region of approximately USD 50,000 p.a. for a Clinical Research Coordinator to almost USD 1,00,000 p.a. for a clinical Business Development Manager. These large numbers reveals the importance of the Clinical Research career and its employment opportunities. Analysts are projecting that total Clinical Research spending in India will increase by more than 30% annually through 2010. A study by Ernst and Young indicates that the total market value of Clinical Research activities performed in India is expected to grow to around USD 1.5-2 billion. Clinical Research professionals, salaries start at Rs 2 lacs p.a. and go to over Rs. 20 lacs p.a. for professionals with less than 5 years’ experience. Our Program • Duration: 6Months o Training at SBRI: 2 months o Training at Investigator’s site: 4months. • Certificate: 2 Certificates o Course completion certificate recognized by UMDNJ o Experience certificate from hospital /CRO (Investigator’s site) • Eligibility: Working professionals, freshers with o Bharm/Mpharm, Msc in chemical /biological sciences, Btech/Mtech Biotechnology, M.B.B.S/B.D.S, B.V.Sc, BSc.Allied Health Science, Degrees in alternate Medicine, Paramedical Branches. Program Highlights • Industry oriented curriculum • On-line classes will be conducted on Saturday / Sunday during on-job training period. • Quality training materials • State-of-Art infrastructure • Training and guest lectures by well experienced practicing professional from industries.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy