• Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Bioinformatics Project Registration !
    Submitted by Joseph Ruscio; posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 (2 comments)

We were officially registered on bioinformatics.org on 08/05/2002!! Our initial public release as well as as a full website are in the works and will be forthcoming shortly. If you would like to be informed of upcoming releases and general information subscribe to the wcurve-announce list. If you want to keep up to date on developer conversations then subscribe to wcurve-devel. For those true men of steel who want every little detail, subscribe to wcurve-cvs to receive automated emails on cvs commits.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at J0ey4[at]bioinformatics.org
    • J0ey4

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Nobody; posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004
    sir , I am the student of PDBIN (post graduate diploma in bio informatics )in jamia millia islamia(JMI). sir, i am interested to do some project in in your bio informatics society . sir, i am also doing mca form IGNOU .so i have good knowlege in computer software like c++,c,sql oracle,html etc. sir,if you are interested please contect me . my add is c/o sir P S GUSIN 43 ,A street no -7 west binodnagar delhi -92 mo-no -9810941667 e-mail- pranav11sonu@yahoo.co.in pranav11sonu@indiatimes.com

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    project in bio informatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2004
    sir , I am the student of PDBIN (post graduate diploma in bio informatics )in jamia millia islamia(JMI). sir, i am interested to do some project in in your bio informatics society . sir, i am also doing mca form IGNOU .so i have good knowlege in computer software like c++,c,sql oracle,html etc. sir,if you are interested please contect me . my add is c/o sir P S GUSIN 43 ,A street no -7 west binodnagar delhi -92 mo-no -9810941667 e-mail- pranav11sonu@yahoo.co.in pranav11sonu@indiatimes.com

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy