• Archives
  • Subscribe

• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Education: UAS Bangalore inviting applications to setup PG study and research centers
    Submitted by M.S.Yatnatti; posted on Friday, December 12, 2003 (44 comments)

Inviting applications to setup PG (post-graduate) study and research centers in India, initially.

Integrated Distance/Online Regular Learning
    Supercomputer Aided Biotechnology (Bioinformatics)
    PG Diploma (2 semesters) / M.Sc. (4 semesters)

Applications are invited from colleges and institutions offering science courses, from biotechnology companies, contract research centers, hospitals, engineering colleges, pharmaceutical colleges & medical colleges that have the desired infrastructure and are willing to set-up PG study and research centers. Biotechinfobytes, in collaboration with University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore will set up a nodal super computer on University premises, which will be linked to the affiliated PG study and research centres. ICAR has supported the proposal in principle. If you are interested in setting up a PG study and research center, get the application form and apply immediately.

PG study and research centers shall be encouraged to submit projects for grants, through the University, to national and international funding agencies.

The programme will be launched in the 2004-5 academic year.

Contact for further details:

M.S.Yatnatti, Chief Executive Officer, Biotechinfobytes Bangalore
    Mobile: 98442-33720
    Email: biotechinfobytes[at]yahoo.com

Dr.M.G.Govindaiah, Professor and Head & project Co-ordinator, Integrated Distance Learning, University of Agricultural Sciences GKVK Bangalore - 560 065
    Department of Animal Breeding, Genetics and Biostatistics, Veterinary College, Hebbal, Bangalore - 560 024

Expanded view | Monitor forum | Save place

Submitted by Nobody; posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005
    Posted By: sunil Date: 23/03/05 Summary:Opportunity Sought: Seeking bioinformatics job. hai, im sunil,a postgraduate in bioinformatics(Madras university).Now im in search of job in bioinformatics. so,please let me know the vacancies in bangalore,pune & hyderabad.I did my academic project in Structural modelling of amyloid A4 protein.I am having knowledege of c ,c++,perl,sql,unix,html.my mail id is sunilyaramasu@yahoo.com. Inform me about vaccancies in this field. with regards, sunil (09845478399)

Post a followup to this message:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.
    Thread view
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Thursday, April 22, 2004
    Sir i would like to do MSc bioinformatics. My qualification is BSc Microbiology Chemistry&computer's with first class. Please give me the details of fee stru for two years of duration.My Mail ID is ven2ven@rediffmail.com
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2004
    when will be the course gets started ,i mean,by distance education
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Monday, May 24, 2004
    hai ive completed my BSC biotechnology with chemistry n botany as optionals.... n further want to do MSc in bioinformatics...so plz let me knw details abt the courses n details abt this n kindly contact me thru divya@sadanand@rediffmail.com thank u.
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Wednesday, September 22, 2004
    HI SIR, I AM STUDYING IIM.SC BIOINFORMATICS, IN DECEMBER IAM HAVING THE PROJECT. IWANT TO DO PROJECY IN THE INSTITUE OF BIOINFORMATICS.PLEASE GIVE THE DETAILS HOW TO APPROACH THE INSTITUET. SO PLZZZ MAIL ME DAWNE_REDDY2000@YAHOO.CO.IN
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2005
    I WOULD LIKE TO DO MSCIN BIOINFORMATICS.I HAVE DONE BSC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY FROM BANGALORE UNIVERSITY,NOW I M DOIN PG DIPLOMA IN PHARMACOINFORMATICS.SO WHEN WILL BE THE COURSE WILL BE STARTED AND GIVE DETAILS ABT ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND FEES.MY ID IS modak_tanmoy@yahoo.co.in
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2005
    I WOULD LIKE TO DO MSCIN BIOINFORMATICS.I HAVE DONE BSC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY FROM BANGALORE UNIVERSITY,NOW I M DOIN PG DIPLOMA IN PHARMACOINFORMATICS.SO WHEN WILL BE THE COURSE WILL BE STARTED AND GIVE DETAILS ABT ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND FEES.MY ID IS modak_tanmoy@yahoo.co.in
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Friday, December 03, 2004
    I want to study Msc(Bioinformatics) plz sent me detail information in sunilit@hotmail.com
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Monday, January 24, 2005
    i would to join in m.sc bioinformatics in india. will u please give some guidance in this regard.
    MSc bioinformatics
    Submitted by Nobody; posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005
    Posted By: sunil Date: 23/03/05 Summary:Opportunity Sought: Seeking bioinformatics job. hai, im sunil,a postgraduate in bioinformatics(Madras university).Now im in search of job in bioinformatics. so,please let me know the vacancies in bangalore,pune & hyderabad.I did my academic project in Structural modelling of amyloid A4 protein.I am having knowledege of c ,c++,perl,sql,unix,html.my mail id is sunilyaramasu@yahoo.com. Inform me about vaccancies in this field. with regards, sunil (09845478399)

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy