• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • I, Librarian: bibliography manager - Message forums

INstalling LIbrarian On Linux
    Submitted by Einar; posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2005
    Hello there: Been trying to contact DR. Kucej Thru email but failed to. I've been trying to install librarian for a month now I have all the requeriments for it met, the only problem is in the httpd.conf file of the Apache server, the Action command isnt recognized by it, already sent that file to Dr. Kucej I've been inspecting the file install.php, the script works onto the part it writes the info down to the data.php file, then when the $link variable is told to do an mysql connection the browser just stop execution. All the daemons necessary are running, the part i dont get is how php is supposed to make a connection to mysql if the database havent been created yet. I also tried to put the part of the script before the connection and nuthin. I even created the database manually using the mysql command and nothin. PLease help me out.
    INstalling LIbrarian On Linux
    Submitted by Einar; posted on Thursday, August 04, 2005
    Hello: What if the server doesnt recognize the functions used in php to manage mysql and returns an error like this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in /var/www/librarian/install.php on line 189
    Add a message to this thread:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy