RDFScape features list
Queries on ontologies
- SPARQL queries
- RDQL queries
- queries based on Class membership
- queries based on string similiarity
In addition to these standard queries, RDFScape supports also:
- Interactive context-based browsing of ontologies (right selecting a node prompts all statemente associated to this node, and their selection "drives" the expansion of the network").
- Visual queries. Elements of a network can be declared as "variables", and the resulting "pattern" can be used as a visual query.
Visualization of ontologies
- Visualize and search results of queries on a network.
- Select resources to be visualized by namaspace (as well as their color).
- Fine tune visulization options: show datatypes as attributes, show rdf:label or URIs as node labels, show nodes corresponding to the same URIs as distinct nodes (ex. currency metabolites).
- Apply RDFS/OWL inference with varying levels of axiom coverage, add you own axioms as inference rules to evaluate your interpretation of the domain.
- Use also the inferred knowledge in all your queries, visualization and so on...
- You can filter the inferred knowledge, and derive semantic tranformation of the original ontologies (pathway ontologies as interaction networks, pathway ontologies as causal networks...)
Link ontologies to a networks in Cytoscape
- Map ontologies (and the facts they entails) to a Cytoscape network.
- Extension of term scoring function (From terms enrichment to ontology patterns enrichment) (under development)
- Inference of statements from data (under development)