• Jobs Forum
    (Career Center)
  • Submit
  • Archives
  • Subscribe
  • News & Commentary - Message forums

Has anybody been able to get the R/parallel work
    Submitted by Penny; posted on Tuesday, February 24, 2009
    I tried to run it on both linix station and windows. It seems to run oK. However, the run time is much longer than running on one cpu. Does anybody know what is the problem? My code is roughly like this. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks bgSubtract.dym.p <- function (sL.bg, mL.bg, sL.tg, mL.tg, lRT, rRT, ppm, lowThr, ppmAdj,fac) { sL.bg <- as.matrix(sL.bg) sL.tg <- as.matrix(sL.tg) mL.bg <- as.matrix(mL.bg) mL.tg <- as.matrix(mL.tg) mL.tg2 <- NULL if( "rparallel" %in% names( getLoadedDLLs()) ) { runParallel( resultVar="mL.tg2", resultOp="c", nWorkers=2 ) } else { for (i in 1:nrow(sL.tg)) { ..... for (j in start:end) { ........ } mL.tg2 <- c(mL.tg2, mL.tg[start:end,2]) } } return(mL.tg2) }
    Re: Has anybody been able to get the R/parallel work
    Submitted by QILI; posted on Friday, May 14, 2010
    Footwear Although casual shoes are acceptable, they are not very functional on a golf course. A golfer should choose a pair of golf shoes that are manufactured with soft spikes on the soles to improve footing on the ground. Today, golfers can choose between classic wingtip of [url=http://www.golfwholesaleseller.com/]wholesale golf clubs[/url] saddle shoes, casual or tennis-style golf shoes, or even golf sandals(ishiner) .
    Add a message to this thread:
    You have to be logged in to post a reply.

Copyright © 2024 Scilico, LLC · Privacy Policy