With this free Java software you can:
- Browser based Web application for desktop PCs and tablet computers (iOS, Andreoid, MS-Mobile) which runs entirely without Java.
Please cite: Alignment-Annotator web server: rendering and annotating sequence alignments (2014) Nucleic Acids Res
- Feb-2018 new version fixes problems caused by changes of external web services like EBI.
- Mar-2019: Major changes. Reduced code size and enhanced speed.
Optimized user interface of Windows 10 and MacOSX. Non-attended installation of Unix tools for PDF-Graphics processing.
- Use latest bioinformatics tools with an intuitive user interface
- Compare proteins by sequence and 3D-similarity
- Search protein databases
- Underline important sequence positions e.g. phosphorylated or glycosylated residues
- Predict secondary structure, Transmembrane helices and Coiled Coil
- Create high quality figures for publications with PDF (Example), MS-Word (Example), Libre Office, Open Office and Gwrite
- Export to MSF, Clustal, HSSP, Multiple Fasta and Jalview
- Publish interactive protein alignments online with HTML5
Institut für Biochemie, Charité Berlin
The Security concepts prevents damage of data and protects the user's privacy.
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOSX 10.7 (Lion) and 10.11 (El Capitan), Linux, Solaris, Open Solaris